The subject property consists of two adjoining retail units comprising traditional shops. 160 High Street, Arbroath (Shelter Trading Limited) is a arranged over ground and first floor and 162-164 High Street, Arbroath (Argos) is arranged over basement, ground and first floor.
Both units are fitted out in the corporate style of their respective tenants and benefit from excellent frontage on to the High Street.
- Let to Argos Limited and Shelter Trading Limited, both high regarded national retailers
- Total passing rent of £53,500 per annum
- Argos Limited have a D&B Rating of 5A1
- Both units are situated on the pedestrianized section of the High Street, the main retail thoroughfare of the town
- Both tenants have been in occupation in excess of 10 years
- Argos Limited recently committed to the location by extracting their 2018 break option
- We are instructed to seek offers in excess of £425,000 exclusive of VAT. A purchase at this level would show an attractive net initial yield of 12.1% after allowing for purchasers costs of 4.01% including LBTT (Land Building and Transactions Tax)
Arbroath, the principal county town within the district of Angus, has a resident population of approximately 23,000 persons and given its proximity to the towns of Montrose, Brechin and Forfar the town draws from a significant catchment area. The town is situated approximately 17 miles north east of Dundee and 77 miles north of Edinburgh.