The property comprises a ground floor retail building of steel portal frame construction and has been fitted out in for the purpose of a Tim Horton’s Bake Shop in their full corporate branding.
Internally, the space has been sub-divided for the benefit of the Tim Hortons Bake Shop with seating surrounding a central core bakery and coffee serving station. Walk-in fridges, staff facilities and toilets are all located towards the rear of the store.
- Standalone Tim Hortons Bake Shop;
- Let to TH UK & IRELAND Ltd T/A Tim Hortons
- Total passing rent of £65,000 per annum (£45.74 per sq ft)
- Located on the busy Whitletts Roundabout on the A77, the major road linking Ayr and Glasgow
- Within close proximity to Heathfield Retail Park, the dominant retail park within the Ayr catchment
- New 10-year Full Repairing & Insuring Lease
- We are instructed to seek offers in excess of £950,000 exclusive of VAT. A purchase at this level would show an attractive net initial yield of 6.5% after allowing for purchaser’s costs of 5.27% including LBTT (Land Building and Transactions Tax
The town is easily accessible by the enhanced A77 / M77 road network which provides commuting access to Glasgow City Centre and nearby surrounding towns as well as the M74 and M8 motorway networks. Ayr also benefits from regular train services to Glasgow and Troon where the Seacat ferry provides connections to Northern Ireland.
Glasgow Prestwick Airport is located in close proximity to the subjects and offers regular flights to most major destinations throughout the UK and Europe.